The use of pipe fittings is also quite extensive, and t […]
The use of pipe fittings is also quite extensive, and the current pipe fittings are also very diverse, and the use of different pipe fittings is also different. Therefore, in order to make more rational use of pipe fittings, it is necessary to have a general understanding of the pipe fittings. Only in a more reasonable use, it is inevitable for the pipe fitting manufacturer to master the processing method of the pipe fittings. Let us introduce the type of pipe fittings and the methods used when the pipe fittings are processed.
Several introductions of pipe fittings
1. a pipe of variable diameter, which means that the diameter of a part of the pipe head or pipe is reduced;
2. A pipe member that changes wall thickness means that the thickness of the pipe wall changes along the length of the pipe;
3. Pipe fittings with variable cross-section, according to requirements, change the circular section into square, elliptical and polygonal, etc.;
4. Bending pipe fittings are straight pipes that are transformed into bends of different curvature radii, such as elbows, elbows, etc.;
5. A tubular member having a flange and a rounded edge, the former being referred to as being inwardly or outwardly convex, and the latter being referred to as a raised or grooved tubular member in the circumferential direction of the tube;
6. Pipe fittings with crimping and backing, increase the total strength of the pipe head, crimp the pipe to the outside or inside of the pipe or seal the pipe head; through the above, we also have a general understanding of the pipe fittings These kinds of pipe fittings are also very diverse, so as long as we know the relevant introduction of these pipe fittings, we can make reasonable use of them. Here are some processing methods of the pipe fittings: There are many kinds of pipe fittings. Different methods can produce different effects and quality. These are very important. Because there are many processing methods for pipe fittings, we must adopt reasonable processing methods. Generally, they belong to the category of mechanical processing. The most common are stamping method, forging method, roller processing method, rolling method, bulging method, stretching method, bending method and combined processing method. Only in this way can we produce better pipe fittings, and it can save a lot of money in terms of cost and investment. Pipe fitting processing is an organic combination of machining and metal pressure processing.